Holiday Wine Festival
Annual Galaxy Wine & Food Festival SAT Nov 24th - Saturday, November 24, 7:00 PM
The Annual Galaxy Holiday Wine Festival...
This grand wine tasting event is our annual showcase of the years most exciting wines from our best distributors paired with an exquisite offering of culinary food selections from Executive Chef Jonathon Martin. We offer great wines ranging in price from $10 to $100, ensuring that both new and familiar regions, producers, and varietals will be offered. Over 100 wines will be poured, all meticulously selected offerings intended to showcase some of the best wines available in the entire state, both old favorites and new discoveries. 100 Wines, Great Food, Live Music, Cooking Demos, Auctions, it's all here on Nov. 24th.
* Over 100 wines to taste and sample from all over the world including many higher end selections.
* Great Food - Extensive Hor d'Oeuvres stations throughout the space, a wine/food tasting pleasure process, if you will!
* Live music with Michelle Romary 7PM - 10PM
* Cooking demonstrations
* Blind Tasting Table
* Silent Auctions with large bottle formats of great wines, to benefit the Salvation Army.
* Wine Store: All tasting wines sell at State minimum prices, 10% off cases. ...Imagine casually strolling around tasting great wines and cuisine at your leisure, listening to the sounds of the live music... Come join in the fun, learn, watch, taste, smile, enjoy. Times: 7PM-10PM. Cheers!